HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer   Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:04 pm

After pulling the popular Flappy Bird from iTunes and the Google Play store in February, and hinting at its return recently, creator Dong Nguyen has a window for its return, plus some extra content.

Nguyen spoke with CNBC reporter Kelley Evans about the game's return. A talent producer for CNBC, Donna Burton, tweeted the game is returning, will be less-addictive, and will also include multiplayer.

Donna Burton @DonnaBurton
Follow
#FlappyBird creator bringing game back. Tells @Kelly_Evans it will be multi-player, less addictive. #CNBC
4:47 PM - 14 May 2014

Though Burton's tweet doesn't have a release date, TechCrunch is reporting the game's reappearance will be in August.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/05/14/flappy-bird-returning-in-august-with-multilpayer.aspx
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer   Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:42 pm

It's an utter pile of crap of a game. Never seen anything so copied in my life on the Play store Indifferent
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer   Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:36 pm

Fail! 

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer   Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:54 pm

I got addicted to it for a little bit but now I don't even touch it. And since it's already being brought back, I might as well just delete the app.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer   Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:10 pm

I don't mind it. I'm glad it's returning. I like the option of it being there.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer   Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:48 am

^
You must be related to Satan Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer   Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:29 pm

It's not the worst game ever. In fact it's alright really.

Just didn't deserve the attention it got.

Flappy Bird Returning In August With Multiplayer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: Video Games-