HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Minecraft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Minecraft   Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:24 am

At Games Con. Mojang has been announced that Minecraft will be released onto Sony products. Which includes the PS3, PSVita and the up coming PS4. Minecraft sony release will be on the same day when the PS4 hits the American Market Nov 15th. X-box 360 and X-Box one will still have and get the game, it's just they won't be the only consoles that have it.

So what do you think? Will you be getting Minecraft for your sony products?

Learn Maturity

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:27 am

YES
Back to top Go down
Hugh Glass
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Boo.

Now I'll hardly get my hands on the PS3 if this game's gonna come out, and my brother's gonna get it.
Back to top Go down
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club

PostSubject: Minecraft Coming to PS4   Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Sony has announced that Mojang's Minecraft is coming to PlayStation 4 at launch. It's also headed to PS3 and Vita, according to creator Markus "Notch" Persson.

No details were provided, but it was previously expected to remain Xbox-exclusive on consoles.
Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Minecraft PS3 Edition    Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:37 pm

So...Anyone have it on PS3? Cause I do.

Bullet Club

PostSubject: ‘State of Decay’ Cast Coming Soon to ‘Minecraft’ XBLA   Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:15 pm

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3299889/state-decay-cast-coming-soon-minecraft-xbla/

Mojang is bringing the sixth skin pack to the XBLA version of Minecraft soon, and this time it will include part of the cast from Undead Labs’ post-apocalyptic hit, State of Decay. It’s a fitting pairing, though I can’t say I recognize any of the character skins, and that’s after spending an inordinate amount of time with State of Decay and both of its expansions.
Back to top Go down
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club

PostSubject: Console Versions of Minecraft Now More Popular than PC Version   Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:07 pm

Sales of the console version of Minecraft, available on Xbox 360 and PS3, have surpassed the sales of the PC and Mac version of the game.

In a tweet, Mojang's Patrick Geuder announced all versions of Minecraft have sold nearly 54 million units across all platforms. That's a lot of mining.

It was only February when Minecraft combined sales reached 34 million, and the upcoming Xbox One, PS Vita and PS4 versions will only fuel the fire of the game's staggering popularity.

With the rumored Minecraft movie in development from Warner Brothers Studios, its own dedicated convention, and a loving homage to the game in nothing less than a Simpsons intro, Minecraft has gone from indie-darling sandbox game to full-on cultural phenomenon.

To put the numbers in perspective, 54 million units of Minecraft means that there are more copies of Minecraft existing on peoples' computers and consoles than there are people living in Canada. In fact, there is one copy of Minecraft for every 6 people in the USA, or roughly 10 copies for every citizen of Denmark.

Denmark, by the way, was recreated in its entirety using the Minecraft engine.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/25/minecraft-console-sales-surpass-pc-sales
Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Bull's Minecraft PS4 Adventures   Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:55 pm

TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:45 pm

TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:04 pm

Bullet Club

PostSubject: Report: Microsoft Closes In On Deal To Purchase Minecraft Developer   Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:43 pm

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/09/09/report-microsoft-closes-in-on-deal-to-purchase-minecraft-creator.aspx

According to the Wall Street Journal, Mojang is close to becoming a part of the same studio family as Rare, Lionhead, and 343 Industries.

The newspaper claims that the deal could be worth nearly $2 billion and could be done within the week.

The deal would go some way to bolstering Microsoft's first-party lineup for the Xbox One, which is notably thin at the moment. Minecraft has already sold more than 50 million copies across PC, iOS, Android, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Vita, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. It remains to be seen if Microsoft would pull the versions from other platforms. This would seem to be a folly given that the game made $100 million just last year.

We've reached out to Microsoft and Mojang for comment.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:44 pm

I remember when Minecraft was relevant. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity

PostSubject: Minecraft player creates word processor out of redstone   Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:45 am

Once, in Minecraft, I built a house. It was a good house, on a cliff. Over time, I added a farm, a mine and, far underground, my own personal gateway to a nightmarish hell dimension. It was nice. It felt like an achievement.

Anyway, here's a Minecraft player who—without the use of command blocks—has created a working word processor. That, it turns out, is also a thing you can do in Minecraft.

"After almost 2 years working on this I finally have it finished," writes Koala_Steamed. The word processor can generate uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols. With no command blocks involved, it's all done the old-fashioned way: redstone. Lots of it.

Yes, it's slow as molasses. But I think you can forgive that in a word processor that was made inside of a game.

Koala_Steamed's next step is to turn the processor into a computer with an ALU and CPU. There's also talk of "adding RAM so that files can also be saved". I'm not entirely convinced that's a thing you can actually do, but then, I wasn't entirely convinced a word processor was either, so who even knows any more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Minecraft-Style Lego Game Could Be in Development   Wed May 27, 2015 11:51 am

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games may be working on a Minecraft-inspired Lego title called Lego Worlds.

Images for the project, which has not yet been officially teased or announced, appeared on the Eurobricks forum. According to the author of the post, a promotional image for the game can be found on the back of the instructions for the 60097 City Square set released this month.

The image features the tagline "Explore. Discover. Create.," seemingly indicating that Warner Bros. and TT Games are creating an experience similar to Minecraft, which itself is heavily influenced by Lego.

The image does not feature any logos hinting at what platform the game may be available for or any sort of release window. GameSpot has contacted Warner Bros. for a comment.

More recently, Warner Bros. announced Lego Dimensions, a toys-to-life style game in the same vein as Activision's Skylanders or Disney Infinity. The game will bring together characters and settings from a number of universes including Lord of the Rings, Batman, Wizard of Oz, Back to the Future, and more.

For more on Lego Dimensions check out GameSpot's in-depth coverage of its announcement.

TT Games is also working on Lego Jurassic World, which follows the stories of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, and Jurassic Park III, as well as the upcoming Jurassic World.

The LEGO video game series has sold over 100 million units sold to date, placing it in the same pantheon as Mario, Pokemon, Need for Speed, Final Fantasy, Grand Theft Auto, and FIFA, among others.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Star Wars Skin Packs Come to Minecraft on PlayStation   Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:15 am

Although previously exclusive to Xbox, two new Star Wars Minecraft skin packs are now available for PlayStation systems.

The first pack, called the Classic Skin Pack, combines seven versions of Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, and Leia, as well as a few other recognizable Star Wars characters like Obi-Wan Kenobi, C-3PO, and Han Solo.

The Star Wars Rebels pack offers up skins for characters such as Ezra Bridger, Hera Syndulla, Kanan Jarrus, and even the curmudgeonly astromech Chopper.

These packs are available now on the PlayStation Store for $3 each.

For more on Star Wars, check out how crews created the BB-8 astromech droid for the upcoming film Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:31 am

rather have a big features update but ok

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:09 pm

I'm surprised they're still supporting the PS version Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Minecraft: Story Mode   Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:30 am

A listing on Amazon.com may have revealed that Minecraft: Story Mode is releasing on October 27, 2015.

"You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story," states the description on Amazon.com, which also confirms a price of $30.

In Minecraft: Story Mode, you play as Jesse as you tackle a "perilous adventure" across the Overworld.

The item description states that the game is created by award-winning adventure game powerhouse Telltale Games, in partnership with Minecraft creators, Mojang, and will feature the voices of Patton Oswalt (Ratatouille, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D), Brian Posehn (The Sarah Silverman Program, Mission Hill), Ashley Johnson (The Last of Us, Tales from the Borderlands), Scott Porter (Friday Night Lights, X-Men), Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series, Batman: Arkham Knight), Martha Plimpton (The Goonies, Raising Hope), Corey Feldman (The Goonies, Stand by Me), Billy West (Futurama, Adventure Time), and Paul Reubens (Tron: Uprising, Pee-Wee's Playhouse).

A manufacturer notice reminds buyers that this is the first in a five-part episodic series "that will take you to the Nether, the Farlands, the End, and beyond! Get instant access to Episode 1 on the season disc, and get access to four more episodes as they become available to download. Internet connection required."

The first episode of Minecraft: Story Mode will release on PC, Mac, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, iOS, and Android.

Minecraft: Story Mode will be the first Minecraft game to appear on a Nintendo platform. Telltale Games recently revealed that the upcoming adventure series will be released on Wii U.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Minecraft for PC Is Getting a Flying Cape   Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:40 am

It appears Minecraft PC players will gain the ability to fly soon.

Minecraft lead developer Jens Bergensten took to Twitter to tease a “new dramatic feature” expected in the next update.

Bergensten then tweeted a series of gifs and images showing a character flying through the use of a magic cape. It is apparently not craftable and must be found. It folds when you’re grounded and replaces any equipped capes.

No word on when the Minecraft 1.9 snapshot will release.

In related Minecraft news, Minecraft is coming to Oculus Rift early next year, and it will eventually feature cross-platform play between PC, mobile, and Xbox consoles.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Mega Minecraft Update Coming to Consoles   Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:11 am

The console versions of Minecraft are getting a colossal update.

Title Update 31, for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PS4, and PS Vita, brings with it a host of content previously released on PC. Newcomers on the mob front include Endermites, Guardians, Elder Guardians, Rabbits, and Chicken Jockeys.

If exploring’s more you thing, new biomes include Mesa, Mega Taiga, Roofed Forest, Birch Forest, Forest, Savanna, Extreme Hills+, Deep Ocean, Snowless Taiga, Ice Spikes, as well as 20 new Technical Biomes. Furthermore, anyone who decides to venture underwater has the chance to come across the new Ocean Monument structures.

All of the above comes alongside a wealth of new block types, flowers, and craftable items.

There’s also a few minor, but all-important game balancing tweaks. Fishing now has a new fancy-schmancy particle effect, Nether Portals can now be built inside of a rectangular frame, and skeletons now flee in the presence of wolves. If you’re worried that the latter point might make the game easier, don’t fret, mobs can now swim properly.

Title Update 31 was submitted to Microsoft and Sony on December 9. Eurogamer believes the patch will go “live shortly.”

Back in July, at Minecon, Mojang detailed some of the features being developed for Minecraft on PC, which includes dual wielding, enchanted arrows, and much, much more.
Back to top Go down
WrestleRacer91
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:35 am

I haven't played Minecraft in awhile. I'm going to have to check this out. ^.^
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:43 am

I'd check out the Wii U version if I had my pad Sad

TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:06 pm

@Chilly wrote:
Minecraft: Story Mode will be the first Minecraft game to appear on a Nintendo platform. Telltale Games recently revealed that the upcoming adventure series will be released on Wii U.
Minecraft: Story Mode for Wii U Launch Trailer

TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm

The Super Mario World level is cool!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:05 am

I spend hours playing the Super Mario World map with Bob. It was awesome. It's fun to just explore it and see all the cool structures. It's definitely worth getting Minecraft on The Wii U just to see it.

Minecraft

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1