HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Big Global Force Wrestling Update: Is the Promotion Headed for Las Vegas for its TV Taping Home?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Big Global Force Wrestling Update: Is the Promotion Headed for Las Vegas for its TV Taping Home?   Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:37 pm

According to PWInsider.com, sources close to Jeff Jarrett’s Global Force Wrestling are claiming the promotion is looking to Las Vegas as its TV taping home, as the promotion continues to seek out TV partners.

The promotion is currently negotiating with three different venues which could play host to TV tapings and live events.

As we previously reported, Global Force Wrestling will distribute the 1/4 NJPW Tokyo Dome PPV event, and Jeff Jarrett recently met with ROH head Joe Koff likely regarding talent for the big PPV.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes

PostSubject: Re: Big Global Force Wrestling Update: Is the Promotion Headed for Las Vegas for its TV Taping Home?   Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:14 am

Wow. I am getting excited... Might have to plan a trip to Vegas.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Big Global Force Wrestling Update: Is the Promotion Headed for Las Vegas for its TV Taping Home?   Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:12 pm

Awesome! We visit Las Vegas very frequently since half my family lives there, I can definitely see myself going to a show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Global Force Wrestling Update: Is the Promotion Headed for Las Vegas for its TV Taping Home?   

Back to top Go down

Big Global Force Wrestling Update: Is the Promotion Headed for Las Vegas for its TV Taping Home?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1