HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:06 am

Jesus he has a 25 place penalty and Alonso has a 20 place penalty
Fucking hell that's bad lol
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:07 am

Hardly makes any odds though for them tbh xD
Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:58 pm

I'm delighted that Rosberg won today. Let's hope his good fortune continues Big Grin!

What was up with Kimi this weekend? Did he have a fight with the missus or something?
He caused the crash today Shaking Head
He's not had the best form compared to Vettel so far this year. I wonder if he's contracted for another year in Ferrari next year?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:43 pm

Ferrari have an option to keep him, but it's their call, not Kimi's. They already dropped several hints that they won't keep him unless he bucks up his ideas.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:10 am

All updated! panic
Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:09 am

That was an interesting qualifying session
Both Williams' got ahead of both Ferrari's and Raikkonen outperformed Vettel. I wasn't expecting that!
Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Wow what can I say. It was a fantastic race to watch from start to finish.
It certainly was not boring that's for sure Cool
Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:37 pm

The FIA has released the provisional schedule for next year’s world championship, with 21 rounds listed, including the inaugural race in Baku, Azerbaijan, in July.

The provisional calendar in full:

Spoiler:

How do you think F1 would get on in Azerbaijan? Maybe prices might be cheaper for races out there?

Also the most a driver can be penalised at a Grand Prix for power unit changes is to be demoted to the rear of the grid. Unused portions of a penalty will no longer be converted into in-race time penalties.

The FIA’s World Motor Sport Council (WMSC) also ratified changes to the sporting regulations giving new power unit manufacturers an extra power unit for each driver to use throughout Grands Prix for the season, bringing the total to five - one more than the existing power unit suppliers.

This will be applied retrospectively to Honda, who returned to Formula One competition with McLaren this season.

All good news to report for a change

Friday’s WMSC meeting in Mexico also saw the update of regulations relating to Super Licenses, with a view to increased flexibility for drivers who have qualified for one but do not have the opportunity to compete in F1 racing. Such drivers - for example, Formula One test drivers - will now keep this possibility for three years.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:04 pm

I've always wanted a grand prix in Azerbaijan Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:24 am

Updated...finally! panic

realt is within touching distance now or Tim nervous

I am making the HRT team look a success Indifferent
Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:17 pm

Omg I can't believe how close I am to Tim now. That last race was brilliant for me Funny
Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:54 am

It's so sad to hear of the passing of Jules Bianchi. It's so awful that he never woke up from his coma.
RIP Jules xx

Here's the news statement about it

The racing world is in mourning after Formula One driver Jules Bianchi died from head injuries sustained in a crash at last year's Japanese Grand Prix.

The Frenchman's family posted the sad news on Bianchi's official Twitter feed, and it was later confirmed by the Manor F1 team.

Bianchi, 25, had been in a coma since the October 5 accident in which he collided at high speed with a mobile crane which was being used to pick up another crashed car.

A statement issued by his parents Philippe and Christine, his brother Tom and sister Melanie said: "Jules fought right to the very end, as he always did, but today his battle came to an end. The pain we feel is immense and indescribable."

The Manor team tweeted: "We are devastated to lose Jules after such a hard-fought battle. It was a privilege to have him race for our team."

Bianchi's father Philippe had spoken earlier this month about having become "less optimistic" of his son's recovery.

"It's impossible," he told radio station France Info on July 13.

"You sometimes feel like you are going mad. For me, it is more terrible than if he had died in the accident because we have no power to help him more.

"Generally, progress must be made in the first six months. It has been nine months and Jules has not woken up and there has been no significant progress.

"It is hard to get up in the morning when you are not sure if your son will live and when every day is like that.

"Time passes and I am less optimistic than I was two or three months after the accident, when we could hope for better progress."
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:12 pm

I don't need to say how shit that is. I honestly thought he'd pull through, but after the interview his father gave not that long ago, you could tell his family were giving up.

RIP Jules Bianchi.
Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:24 pm

Sauber removed Brazilian Felipe Nasr and Sweden's Marcus Ericsson from any speculation about their immediate Formula One futures by announcing today that both will race for them again next season.

Some media talk had already linked 22-year-old Nasr, who has been impressive in his rookie season, to former champions Williams should Valtteri Bottas move to Ferrari as Kimi Raikkonen's replacement.

"We are pleased about the extension of the contracts with Marcus and Felipe," Sauber principal Monisha

"This early point in time shows that the drivers and the team are sure they are heading in the right direction... Both have shown solid performances, gained experience and learnt quickly," she added.

"We enjoy having them in the team and they give it a positive boost."

Nasr, a former Williams reserve driver, has made a strong start in Formula One and finished fifth on his debut in Australia.

He has scored points in three of the nine races so far.

"It is great to be driving another season for the Sauber F1 team," he said. "The extension to the contract... is an important step in my career."

Ericsson, 24, made his debut with now-defunct Caterham in 2014 but scored his first points in Formula One with Sauber in Australia, where he finished eighth. The Swede also scored a point in China.

"I am getting to know everyone within the team more and more, and feel I am being appreciated as a valuable driver," said Ericsson, who like Nasr brings important funding to a team that has struggled financially and is still fighting for its future.

Raikkonen is seen as the key to the impending driver merry-go-round, with Ferrari yet to decide whether to retain their 2007 world champion for one more season alongside four times champion Sebastian Vettel.

Fellow-Finn Bottas has been tipped to move to Maranello, although Ferrari are sure to have other drivers on any shortlist. If he does, there will be plenty of candidates jostling for the vacancy at Mercedes-powered Williams.

Champions Mercedes have both double world champion Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg under contract for next season and are in no danger of being distracted by the increasing speculation about who goes where.
Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:30 pm

The Formula One world champion posted on Instagram a photo of the new inking, which has been designed by Rihanna's tattoo artist and covers the left side of his chest on Instagram.

Lewis has described the meaning behind the design as a symbol of ''mastering your emotions''.

Lewis posted the photo on Wednesday (22.07.15) alongside a caption which read: ''The African Lion Symbolizes mastering your emotions... The African lion roars ferociously and the roar can be heard for miles... It is summoning the power of the sun to be unleashed at his will, he proclaims his power as a message and a warning (sic)''

The ''mastering emotions'' theme of the body art could be inspired by his split from ex-girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger, who the 30-year-old motor racing driver recently separated from following a seven-year on/off romance.

The tattoo comes not long after he gushed about the former Pussycat Dolls singer and sent a heartfelt message on her birthday last month (29.06.15).

He posted a caption on Instagram, which read: ''Dear friend, Through the years we shared alot, i wouldn't have changed a thing. All the experiences made me the man I'm proud to be right now. The Memories together will never be taken away no matter how old we get and I'm thankful for the time we had. I'm wishing you the Happiest of Birthdays, and may God continue to Bless you in all that you do. #waayyyupstayblessed (sic)''

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:32 pm

I don't like the tattoo at all. It's too big and it looks like a blob of black on his chest
Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:35 am

Alonso red flagging Quali 2 and pushing the car back to the pits himself Trollface!
Back to top Go down
Tim
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:06 am

@realt wrote:
Alonso red flagging Quali 2 and pushing the car back to the pits himself Trollface!

They need to start paying him extra for that!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:11 am

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Well that was an action packed race. So many incidents and drive thrus
I feel sorry for Rosberg. He could have closed the gap right up to Hamilton but then his tyre blew with a few laps left to go.
Hamilton was very very lucky not to have with no points at all

Also I'm delighted that Vettel won it's great to see Ferrari back on the top of the podium. Poor Raikkonen though his luck hasn't been in for a while now.

And I can't forget to mention Alonso and Button both scored points today, big props to them clap
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:28 pm

God dammit', every time I go for a Hamilton win, the stupid bastard doesn't win face palm

But that was a great race. I just watched the highlights and right from the off it was nuts. Great to see McLaren back up in the points.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:50 am

Updated! panic
Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:19 pm

Fml that was an abysmal round for all of us face palm
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:54 pm

I was winning until you got the 10 points for the amount of drivers finishing the race.

Damn you, realt, damn you Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:25 pm

Jealous or what mate Razz
Back to top Go down

XWA Formula 1 Prediction Game - Season 2015

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next