HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Kanye West: Bad purchases are like getting 'prostitutes pregnant'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kanye West: Bad purchases are like getting 'prostitutes pregnant' Empty
PostSubject: Kanye West: Bad purchases are like getting 'prostitutes pregnant'   Kanye West: Bad purchases are like getting 'prostitutes pregnant' EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:26 am

Kanye West thinks making a bad fashion purchase is like getting a ''prostitute pregnant''.

The outspoken rapper has branded both an ''expensive mistake'' and believes bad buys come from a lack of knowledge.

He said: ''When I was young, I was really scared to walk into luxury stores, too. It's very non-inviting and it's very expensive.

''Like, f**k if you're not knowledgeable you can make a very expensive mistake - it's bordering on getting a prostitute pregnant or something like that.''

Meanwhile, the 'Stronger' hitmaker - who recently unveiled his own Yeezy Boost x Adidas Originals collection - is glad his level of fame can be used as a ''tool'' to help him go places in the fashion world.

When asked if he ever gets tired of his celebrity status, he told France's Clique TV: ''No, not anymore. I'm very happy to be famous. It's a tool that you can use to message as you want to take the power into your own hands.

''As far as my narrative, they can write whatever they want to write... I don't care about what anyone in fashion has to say about what I want to do. I'm here in fashion to learn sensibility... I want to create something comparable to what Walt Disney did and then mix it with what Henry Ford did and mix it with what Howard Hughes did.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West: Bad purchases are like getting 'prostitutes pregnant'   Kanye West: Bad purchases are like getting 'prostitutes pregnant' EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:27 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West: Bad purchases are like getting 'prostitutes pregnant'   Kanye West: Bad purchases are like getting 'prostitutes pregnant' EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:47 am

I've read two articles of this dude in two days. He is the most disillusion and idiotic person I may have ever read Indifferent

"It was so hard so me to spend all my money in an expensive shop when I was young!" OHHHHHHHHH poor fucking you!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West: Bad purchases are like getting 'prostitutes pregnant'   Kanye West: Bad purchases are like getting 'prostitutes pregnant' EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:03 pm

This guy's logic is funny Thirsty Mofos

Kanye West: Bad purchases are like getting 'prostitutes pregnant'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1