HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
avatar

Posts : 12091
Join date : 2013-08-10
Age : 30
Location : Shadow Moses Island

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:43 pm

Well this got productive <_<
Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6523
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Razor ignorant's is the reason

____________________

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18976
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Bull being gay is the reason
Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6523
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Razor being razor is the reason...So yeah I win

____________________

Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
avatar

Posts : 3663
Join date : 2013-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:55 pm

ilikewwe11 wrote:
Reigns will be another Edge. I bet.
Indifferent

____________________




Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18976
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Bull being a Razorphobe is the reason.
Back to top Go down
Zanon
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1846
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Ambrose will be a CM Punk-esque guy. I like his mic skills and the way he performs.
Rollins, as some people previously said, will be a "Second" Jeff Hardy (probably better with the Mic).
And Reigns has a bit of "Edge" with him. He's very intense in the ring, he's a great performer, with a very nice technique, and, despite being a powerhouse, he's very nimble and agile.
These three guys will surely have brilliant careers, be them solo or tag team.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18976
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6523
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:07 pm

how is Reigns Edge? Yeah they have the same finisher, so that means they are alike?

____________________

Back to top Go down
Zanon
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1846
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Bully Rulez wrote:
how is Reigns Edge? Yeah they have the same finisher, so that means they are alike?
Edge was an intense guy in the ring.
"Intense" as in:
- Reigns does scream right? And that makes people focus their attention on him. Grotesque screams, them a powerful powerbomb, or a powerful spear.

- Edge would act all "possessed" and make those funny "rage faces". And people would be all excited because they'd know what would be coming next.

TL;DR
Both Edge and Reigns have their unique ways to catch people's attention. And that's where they're very, very similar. And their unpredictability as well. That is quite rare to see on a live event. Honestly, both of them are few of the several athletes that can perform a finisher out of the blue that one does not see it coming.

So, yeah. That. (and more, he's got lots of "Edge" traits on him. And I could even go a bit far and say he's got a bit of Goldberg as well, THAT, because of his spear.)

... I still can't understand why the hell people call Reigns "the other guy" or think of him as "the weakest link", when clearly, he's not any of those.
Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6523
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:14 pm

He seems more like Batista.

Apart from the spear I really don't see him and Edge having anything in common.

____________________

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18976
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Yeah I can see how Edge and Reigns have similarities. I still see Reigns more as a powerhouse though. Maybe a combination of Edge and Batista.
Back to top Go down
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club
avatar

Posts : 14155
Join date : 2013-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Roman Reigns is more of an Umaga type, not Edge
Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6523
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:39 pm

could we see the return of Armando Alejandro Estrada

____________________

Back to top Go down
The Real Batman
Middle Carder
avatar

Posts : 639
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:59 pm

Owen's death was shocking but there's nothing wrong with continuing the show. It's a dangerous sport, it's not ballet. No matter what happens the show has to go on and be finished.

I don't care for The Shield and only really like Rollins but I'm happy it's allowed indy guys like Smbrose and Rollins to come in and be interesting and be given spots at the top of the roster rather than just enhancement talent to make other guys look good like say Antonio Cesaro.
Back to top Go down
ilikewwe11
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 2339
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:47 am

Reigns is nothing like Batista. Just cause he's the powerhouse of the group, doesn't make him a powerhouse in general.

He's more like Edge. Not cause of the finisher and hair, but by the way he moves and stands out. At first, I thought he was the leader...although they don't have a leader, Ambrose is the leader figure. Reigns and Edge have similarities. I can see Reigns main-eventing like Edge. At least holding the World Title, and not the WWE. He's not like Goldberg or Batista, those are bigger guys. Reigns is not that big of a guy compare to Cena, Batista, etc. He's a Edge, Christian, CM Punk, Chris Jericho type of guy.
Back to top Go down
Abdelrahman
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity


Posts : 1725
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 16
Location : Cairo, Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:11 am

iLike, no offence...But you must be one of the most idiotic people I have ever knew.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
avatar

Posts : 12091
Join date : 2013-08-10
Age : 30
Location : Shadow Moses Island

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:44 am

I get where iLike is coming from, but he's not a mould of Edge or any the guys he mentioned. He shares characteristics of Edge in how he goes about his work in the ring, i.e. his movements. But he certainly isn't in the same group as Edge, Christian and Jericho. If he were to face any of those three, he'd be presented and naturally seen as the power house. That's why he's the one who powerbombs guys like the Big Show and doing the heavy work. Edge never did that...

If anything, he's more along the lines of a Cena character, who is evidently a really strong and imposing looking guy, but isn't necessarily seen as someone as strong as a Goldberg or Batista or presented as such...if that makes any sense?

Essentially, what I mean is, he is seen as the stronger guy in a match like Cena would be, but not to the point where his opponent is going to receive a beat down for the next 15 minutes like some sort of underdog. It's still more of a level playing field.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18976
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:36 pm

I like how Abdel shows NO counter argument at all but goes and calls people idiots. Funny
Back to top Go down
Zanon
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1846
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Abdelrahman wrote:
iLike, no offence...But you must be one of the most idiotic people I have ever knew.
Oh... I see your logic Abdel.

So, other people's arguments and logics instantaneously makes them idiots.
Please, enlighten us on how great your wrestling knowledge is, by giving a decent argument instead of hollow and/or offensive comments.

... this if you're actually able to do that.
Back to top Go down
Abdelrahman
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity


Posts : 1725
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 16
Location : Cairo, Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:28 pm

What logic is there in saying "Roman Reigns looks like Edge" without listing reasons for it?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18976
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:13 pm

He never said he looked like Edge. He said he resembles Edge. People always misinterpret that (which is funny cause it'll usually be the same people that say Punk and Bryan resemble Stone Cold). It doesn't have to mean "look" in any way. Both men were reasonably large men that did athletic maneuvers, both use the spear, both create scenes in the ring (Edge's whole "Crazy look in his eyes", Reigns just being crazy in general), etc.
Back to top Go down
ilikewwe11
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 2339
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Batman wrote:
He never said he looked like Edge. He said he resembles Edge. People always misinterpret that (which is funny cause it'll usually be the same people that say Punk and Bryan resemble Stone Cold). It doesn't have to mean "look" in any way. Both men were reasonably large men that did athletic maneuvers, both use the spear, both create scenes in the ring (Edge's whole "Crazy look in his eyes", Reigns just being crazy in general), etc.
That.

Back to top Go down
Zanon
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1846
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:54 am

Abdelrahman wrote:
What logic is there in saying "Roman Reigns looks like Edge" without listing reasons for it?
oh? Let me quote myself on this
Zanon wrote:
And Reigns has a bit of "Edge" with him. He's very intense in the ring, he's a great performer, with a very nice technique, and, despite being a powerhouse, he's very nimble and agile.
No tell me where I sai "RR looks like Edge".
You, sir, fail at reading posts. I now am 100% sure you don't even read half of each comment before starting to type whatever things you write ._.
Now my question for you:
What kind of logic is yours when you say the others' are wrong, yet without listing reasons and / or arguments for it?
Back to top Go down
Abdelrahman
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity


Posts : 1725
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 16
Location : Cairo, Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success   Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:01 am

I never even mentioned you though. Indifferent
Back to top Go down
 

Owen Hart's Death & The Shield's Success

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Castle Craig Death was "Avoidable"
» Amanda Jayne Hart - Diane Lazarus
» Disturbing Details Emerge in Death of Census Worker
» Son Bludgeons Parents To Death
» Woman arrested over death of girl

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: Pro Wrestling Universe + Wrestling Media-