HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Here's Just How Large the Day One Patch Is for Batman: Arkham Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Here's Just How Large the Day One Patch Is for Batman: Arkham Knight   Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:10 pm

The day one patch for Batman: Arkham Knight weighs in at 3.5GB for those on PlayStation 4.

A post on Reddit confirms the file size, which certainly isn't small, especially when considering you'll be downloading that in addition to the main game, which has a file size that clocks in at a whopping 45GB regardless of which platform you plan to play it on.

IGN's Dan Stapelton was quite impressed with Rocksteady Studios' epic trilogy capper. He praised the game for its "detailed open world" and "excellent gameplay variety." For more on his thoughts, check out our full review of Arkham Knight.

Batman: Arkham Knight releases tomorrow, June 23, for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.

Will you be spending your Tuesday downloading that 3.5GB patch and soaring around a rain-soaked Gotham City? Let us know in the comments.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Here's Just How Large the Day One Patch Is for Batman: Arkham Knight   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:44 pm

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I WILL!!!
I'm going to pick it up tonight. I am beyond excited.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: Here's Just How Large the Day One Patch Is for Batman: Arkham Knight   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:52 pm

Mine turns up tomorrow. I won't even get to play it for a while, but I'll just stare at the box Cool
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Here's Just How Large the Day One Patch Is for Batman: Arkham Knight   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:30 pm

Funny
Back to top Go down
Greg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Here's Just How Large the Day One Patch Is for Batman: Arkham Knight   Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:35 pm

Day One Patch, AKA, installing the actually game.
Back to top Go down
http://gregsiekman.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's Just How Large the Day One Patch Is for Batman: Arkham Knight   

Back to top Go down

Here's Just How Large the Day One Patch Is for Batman: Arkham Knight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1