HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

X-Men: Apocalypse Hi-Res Images Released

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

X-Men: Apocalypse Hi-Res Images Released Empty
PostSubject: X-Men: Apocalypse Hi-Res Images Released   X-Men: Apocalypse Hi-Res Images Released EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:01 am

New X-Men: Apocalypse hi-res images have been released, giving an even better look at the stars of the upcoming sequel.

Following their reveal last week in Entertainment Weekly, the images show in greater detail Game of Throne’s Sophie Turner as Jean Grey, Lana Condor as Jubilee, and Alexandra Shipp as the Mohawk version of Storm.

X-Men: Apocalypse Hi-Res Images Released X-men-apocalypse-df-00100rgbjpg-b1288b_765w

X-Men: Apocalypse Hi-Res Images Released X-men-apocalypse-df-00112rgbjpg-9830f0_765w

X-Men: Apocalypse Hi-Res Images Released X-men-apocalypse-df-00144rgbjpg-9830f1_765w

X-Men: Apocalypse Hi-Res Images Released X-men-apocalypse-df-02179rgbjpg-b1288c_765w

X-Men: Apocalypse Hi-Res Images Released X-men-apocalypse-df-04845rgbjpg-791c03_765w

X-Men: Apocalypse Hi-Res Images Released X-men-apocalypse-df-02536rgbjpg-9830f2_765w

X-Men: Apocalypse Hi-Res Images Released X-men-apocalypse-df-05105rgbjpg-b1288d_765w

X-Men: Apocalypse Hi-Res Images Released X-men-apocalypse-df-0834908350rrgbjpg-791c04_765w

These aren’t the only new images to appear recently. Director Bryan Singer teased a ‘ruined Cairo’ on Instagram today.

In other X-Men: Apocalypse news, Jennifer Lawrence speculated on her future in the X-Men movie franchise and Evan Peters shared details on his “bigger and better” appearance in the sequel.

X-Men Apocalypse will hit theaters on May 27, 2016.
Back to top Go down

X-Men: Apocalypse Hi-Res Images Released

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1