HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WWE Considering Ending Current Storyline Early *Possible Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: WWE Considering Ending Current Storyline Early *Possible Spoilers*   Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:19 pm

It’s being said WWE is seriously considering pulling the plug on the current storyline featuring Dolph Ziggler, Lana, Rusev and Summer Rae.

The feeling backstage is that Lana and Rusev come off as weaker on their own, and this may even see Lana and Rusev being paired up again. This decision won’t come anytime soon, however, as Lana will be out of action for the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Ending Current Storyline Early *Possible Spoilers*   Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:24 pm

please god let it end

Team Rusev

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Ending Current Storyline Early *Possible Spoilers*   Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:34 pm

Yes! Pair em back together.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Ending Current Storyline Early *Possible Spoilers*   Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:03 pm

It was a shit storyline that set Ziggler about a thousand steps back and took away everything the people liked about Lana, but at least it gave us Rusev's amazing Twitter feed, and a lot of hot Summer. good job
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Ending Current Storyline Early *Possible Spoilers*   Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:03 am

Summer Rae being with Rusev didn't make any sense then, and it doesn't make any sense now, I don't know what they were thinking..
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Ending Current Storyline Early *Possible Spoilers*   Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:58 am

I actually like Lana and Ziggler together I don\'t know

Summer Rae being anywhere near these three, though, it was makes this suck balls. She's pointless in every damn way. The storyline is meh though, as Rusev needs to be a machine, not some oddly obsessed idiot over his former manager.
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Ending Current Storyline Early *Possible Spoilers*   Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:53 pm

This storyline could've gone somewhere, then they added Summer Rae face palm
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Ending Current Storyline Early *Possible Spoilers*   Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:28 am

@Chilly wrote:
I actually like Lana and Ziggler together I don\'t know

Summer Rae being anywhere near these three, though, it was makes this suck balls. She's pointless in every damn way. The storyline is meh though, as Rusev needs to be a machine, not some oddly obsessed idiot over his former manager.
I find Rusev/Lana to be a much better pairing. Mainly because I cringe every time Ziggler makes out with Lana in front of Rusev, knowing Rusev and Lana are a thing irl. Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Ending Current Storyline Early *Possible Spoilers*   Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:20 am

I didn't mean the pairing was better, I just like them together. I do wish Lana developed better as a face, though.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Ending Current Storyline Early *Possible Spoilers*   Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:41 am

Lana is hot. I like her on television.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Ending Current Storyline Early *Possible Spoilers*   

Back to top Go down

WWE Considering Ending Current Storyline Early *Possible Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1