HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Tomasso Ciampa reportedly getting WWE contract

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
Yes
Yes

PostSubject: Tomasso Ciampa reportedly getting WWE contract   Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:14 am

At Sunday's Progress Wrestling show in London, England, promoter Jim Smallman strongly hinted Tommaso Ciampa was WWE-bound.

Smallman said that he had talked with a friend from Blackpool, clearly meaning William Regal, and said that Ciampa's last match would be on the company's November 1st show against Marty Scurll.

The 30-year-old Boston native, who had lost to Mark Haskins and was still in the ring at the time of the announcement, thanked the fans for their support and told them that he'd see them on television very soon.

Ciampa and Johnny Gargano have been working on NXT television, which tapes again this coming Thursday. Ciampa did well in the battle royal on this past week's NXT, outlasting most of the contracted talent in it, which seemed to be a sign he was strong on the radar.

According to those close to the situation, Ciampa has not signed a WWE deal at this time.

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Tomasso Ciampa reportedly getting WWE contract   Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:25 am

Great to hear. I was a big fan of his while he was in ROH good job

I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tomasso Ciampa reportedly getting WWE contract   Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:28 am

Honestly, from what I've seen from him, he doesnt seem very good. Gargano is a billion times better, they should've hired him. Maybe he'll change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes

PostSubject: Re: Tomasso Ciampa reportedly getting WWE contract   Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:05 am

The thing with Ciampa is... he's got such a great look. In hindsight, I don't know why I thought WWE would prefer Gargano.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tomasso Ciampa reportedly getting WWE contract   Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Ciampa looks insanely generic xD also, half of his matches are like... him laying down. Gargano was much better overall.
Back to top Go down
Nearphotison
Middle Carder

PostSubject: Re: Tomasso Ciampa reportedly getting WWE contract   Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Gargano's better, but I generally like them both. I hope Ciampa does well.
Back to top Go down

Tomasso Ciampa reportedly getting WWE contract

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1