HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Was TJ duped?
Yes
50%
 50% [ 3 ]
No
50%
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
 

McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Literally everything you said is what Mexi did to TJ. You're just proving my point about your bias. NAH But apparently TJ can get ripped off cause he watches football.

Both trades should've been allowed or both should've been rejected.


And I made the point about Matthews to show how fucked up YOUR logic was to say that about Forsett (you said take 2 games away and he's trash)... I made the same point about Matthews and some others. You could say that about a lot of players, I agree with you there, now stop trying to use that same argument against Forsett. :umad:

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Bad Hombre
TRU
TRU
avatar

Posts : 12011
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 20
Location : Pasco, WA

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:23 pm

Even Burdur knows he's looking stupid rn.
Back to top Go down
Bad Hombre
TRU
TRU
avatar

Posts : 12011
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 20
Location : Pasco, WA

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:25 pm

There's a clear difference here. TJ wants to get rid of a RB who he considers is his 2nd best RB and who has not been producing. You on the other hand want to rip someone off who has never watched a snap of football. Just stop, Burdur. Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8163
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:26 pm

Burder wrote:
And I made the point about Matthews to show how fucked up YOUR logic was to say that about Forsett (you said take 2 games away and he's trash)... I made the same point about Matthews and some others. You could say that about a lot of players, I agree with you there, now stop trying to use that same argument against Forsett. :umad:
But I'm not the one who's trying to dupe niggas out of desperation because my team is trash. :umad:
Back to top Go down
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:33 pm

^ You're right. That's Mexi who's duping someone and getting away with it.

Señor Bernie wrote:
Burder wrote:

T'f is this? This is some weak ass argument. Fact is there's very few RB1s in the league rn. Forsett has just not been producing enough to even be in the conversation as an RB1. If he WAS ana RB1 which he's not, your trade would be fair. RB1s have to be reliable yardage producers and/or TD machines. Is Forsett honestly that?
Also you realize that even if you don't see Forsett being RB1 quality then what you just said still shows why Forsett is valuable? RB1's are scarce and WR1's are plentiful. The DEMAND FOR RB should be up. People aren't going to give them up easy and they shouldn't. You're gonna have to give a quality WR1 if you want even a RB2 (see: Huh). Especially when Moose's top RB is Dexter McCluster... This is simple logic nigga that you two seem to not understand.

That is why it's especially bullshit that on the other end of the spectrum in your deal, TJ gave up an elite RB so easily just because he started the season struggling (yet he's stepped it up the past 3 weeks so even that doesn't make sense).

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:48 pm

My offer was a little unfair but Moose needs a RB and can afford losing a WR (especially when he's getting Moncrief for his FLEX spot anyway). He should be accepting that if he can't get anything better. I'm not robbing him AT ALL. I'm just winning the trade but we both benefit from it.

It's pretty bs that one trade was rejected while we let the other unfair trade slide... but it is what it is.

I should care more about being robbed out of that trade yet I'm not even actually mad about it cause I need Forsett anyway. :umad:

I care more about the fact you guys actually think this way when you guys are actually yourselves saying exactly why I'm right. It has to just be bias against my players. NAH

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8163
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:50 pm

All we know is that Moose still whooped your ass despite no RB's...and you started Moncrief and Forsett that game who combined  for a total score of 4 opposed to Julio's 28. So more reason not to accept your trash :umad:

And you could've traded for Thomas if you wanted a quality WR1 that bad, not the best WR in football rn. Only reason why you tried to scam Jones away from Moose is because you knew if you gave up Forsett, you'd have no one to replace him. But you also knew that Jones can put up scores like he did when he whooped your ass; that's also why you refuse to give up Forte because he can also put up big stats & you know that's the only way you can save your season. We ain't falling for it. Funny
Back to top Go down
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:05 pm

@Drächen Fx wrote:
And you could've traded for Thomas if you wanted a quality WR1 that bad, not the best WR in football rn. Only reason why you tried to scam Jones away from Moose is because you knew if you gave up Forsett, you'd have no one to replace him. But you also knew that Jones can put up scores like he did when he whooped your ass. We ain't falling for it. Funny
That's exactly why I went for Julio... I can admit that. I aint bothered

But that doesn't mean Moose can't take that deal. Again, that was a fair enough deal to go through when you consider Moose's need for RB and how few RB's there are to realistically go for in trades right now. He's not getting Bell / AP / Forte / RB's like that for Julio. NAH

He could maybe get a mediocre RB2 for Demaryius but I don't see too many teams that would easily give up a RB2 right now.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Bad Hombre
TRU
TRU
avatar

Posts : 12011
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 20
Location : Pasco, WA

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:07 pm

Burder wrote:
He could maybe get a mediocre RB2 for Demaryius but I don't see too many teams that would easily give up a RB2 right now.
Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8163
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:07 am

^^

I was going to expand on that, but if anyone wants to see why his trade proposal was bogus, go and check out his conversation w/ Dead in the smack talk box w/ Dead. And then you'll see why he'd rather prey on people like Moose for trades.
Back to top Go down
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8163
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:28 am

Burder wrote:
My offer was a little unfair but Moose needs a RB and can afford losing a WR (especially when he's getting Moncrief for his FLEX spot anyway). He should be accepting that if he can't get anything better. I'm not robbing him AT ALL. I'm just winning the trade but we both benefit from it.

Burder wrote:
@Drächen Fx wrote:
And you could've traded for Thomas if you wanted a quality WR1 that bad, not the best WR in football rn. Only reason why you tried to scam Jones away from Moose is because you knew if you gave up Forsett, you'd have no one to replace him. But you also knew that Jones can put up scores like he did when he whooped your ass. We ain't falling for it. Funny
That's exactly why I went for Julio... I can admit that. I aint bothered

And here's our commish inadvertently admitting he tried to rip off Moose!

I think it's best if Burdur isn't commissioner of any more leagues going forward.
Back to top Go down
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:32 am


____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8163
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:47 am

Burdur, we all know this trade proposal had little to do w/ fairness. Like I said before, you understand the significance of having Julio Jones & Matt Forte on the same squad; you ain't trying to give up Forte because you know that they can both combine for 40-50 points individually on any given Sunday, & that allows you to play roulette with whoever you choose to start at the RB2 spot and would take what it gives you. You'd only give up Forte as a last resort, and it wouldn't be to Broski's or Moose's team. You know you aren't making a huge sacrifice giving up Forsett in exchange for Jones because you are aware of his limitations & the fact that he has let you down in games. You want this trade more than Moose does because your season is on life support at 2-5 at a time when pretty much everyone in the league has already said no to your trades. You know you would be trading with a guy who CB convinced to give Julio Jones in return for Percy Harvin & Russell Wilson (it's no coincidence that you & CB have been the ONLY teams to make trade proposals to Moose either). This does nothing for Moose's team but benefits your team much more because you know you are getting a guy that can equal the output of both of your guys combined, and you have the luxury of starting him with Forte (in which it is very rare for a lot of guys to start a top end WR1 with a top end RB1 in this league).  If it was about fairness, you would not be so reluctant of offering Forte.

I was a minor in criminal justice & I work at a detective agency now, so I know when niggas are lying & I'm pretty good at problem solving. Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
CB
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2015-09-29
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:10 am

My trade was for Thomas. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:22 pm

@Drächen Fx wrote:
Burdur, we all know this trade proposal had little to do w/ fairness. Like I said before, you understand the significance of having Julio Jones & Matt Forte on the same squad; you ain't trying to give up Forte because you know that they can both combine for 40-50 points individually on any given Sunday, & that allows you to play roulette with whoever you choose to start at the RB2 spot and would take what it gives you. You'd only give up Forte as a last resort, and it wouldn't be to Broski's or Moose's team. You know you aren't making a huge sacrifice giving up Forsett in exchange for Jones because you are aware of his limitations & the fact that he has let you down in games. You want this trade more than Moose does because your season is on life support at 2-5 at a time when pretty much everyone in the league has already said no to your trades. You know you would be trading with a guy who CB convinced to give Julio Jones in return for Percy Harvin & Russell Wilson (it's no coincidence that you & CB have been the ONLY teams to make trade proposals to Moose either). This does nothing for Moose's team but benefits your team much more because you know you are getting a guy that can equal the output of both of your guys combined, and you have the luxury of starting him with Forte (in which it is very rare for a lot of guys to start a top end WR1 with a top end RB1 in this league).  If it was about fairness, you would not be so reluctant of offering Forte.

I was a minor in criminal justice & I work at a detective agency now, so I know when niggas are lying & I'm pretty good at problem solving. Thirsty Mofos
Man you just spewed a bunch of bullshit. NAH

Yeah I was trying to win the trade. Yes I had the better end of the deal. But no, that was a fair deal nonetheless that benefits myself and benefits Moose. You basically just told me you don't like it because I would've made my team better. Of course I was trying to make my team better from the trade. Wtf..? But it was a fair enough deal that Moose could have really used for his squad. It's definitely more fair than Mexi's trade that was allowed on the SAME DAY and some of the trades we've let go through over the years because of people's team needs.

Like why wasn't my trade of Gore for Sanders rejected last year then? :umad: I did it for the same reason Moose should be making this trade. I'm not biased with this because I willingly took the worse end of a deal for a need of my team. That's something you have to do if you have an enormous hole that you need to fill and aren't getting any other legitimate offers. Why wasn't Knile Davis for Benjamin rejected? Or some of the ripoffs CB has been the victim of... Also you STILL ignore that Moncrief was part of the deal as if that wasn't a big plus for Moose to consider accepting it. This was not Julio for Forsett straight up.

:umad:

Anyway, it was still risky to have Forte as my only legit RB so whatever really. Just admit you two are corrupt and are desperately trying to see me fail.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Bad Hombre
TRU
TRU
avatar

Posts : 12011
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 20
Location : Pasco, WA

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:29 pm

One last time. You can rip anyone off other than Moose and Broski. If tour trade would have been accepted by Huh, it would have gone through. Stop comparing my trade to yours. You're going after a top 3 WR, I'm going after a struggling RB that TJ wants to unload. Just stop already...
Back to top Go down
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:50 pm

Burder wrote:

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8163
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:35 pm

Burdur, Huh has no, Mexi has said no, I have said no, Mack has said no, Dead has said no, Ian has no, CB has said no, TJ has said no, & Red Sox has said no to your trades. Literally everyone in the league has said no to your trades because no one else is dumb enough to take that, so that leaves Moose & Broksi. And you know they don't understand the values of their players and it's easier to talk them into it because you know they could get better players; just like how CB got Moose to accept Percy Harvin & Russell Wilson for Julio Jones, & even you were against that. For example, if Huh were to offer Julian Edelman & Mark Ingram for Julio Jones THAT would be a fair trade because he'd be getting a LEGIT RB2 w/ a LEGIT WR2 w/ WR1 upside in return, not boom or bust trash that can't even stop your team from losing.

Other than that exception, trades should NEVER be vetoed unless it is Tom Brady for Cole Beasley or some lunacy. Or there's clear collusion between two teams. Like Ian said, it's all about how you view Murray. And it is a fact that he has not lived up to expectations 8 weeks into the season which gives us 5 more weeks left in our season in which TJ is still fighting for a playoff spot. If I wanted to trade Murray for Blount and the league vetoed, I'd drop out (I wouldn't make that trade tho Razz ). If I like Blount that much, who has the right to tell me no? You? You can't even steer your own sinking ship so don't tell me or anyone else how to trade. Your team has been an embarrassment for the last 3 years, you have little clue as to what you are doing as it is. You don't get to determine values for us. What if I had CJ Anderson & I wanted to trade him for Dion Lewis in the preseason but the league vetoed? I'd be pissed.
Back to top Go down
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:50 pm

@Drächen Fx wrote:
Burdur, Huh has no, Mexi has said no, I have said no, Mack has said no, Dead has said no, Ian has no, CB has said no, TJ has said no, & Red Sox has said no to your trades. Literally everyone in the league has said no to your trades because no one else is dumb enough to take that, so that leaves Moose & Broksi. And you know they don't understand the values of their players and it's easier to talk them into it because you know they could get better players; just like how CB got Moose to accept Percy Harvin & Russell Wilson for Julio Jones, & even you were against that. For example, if Huh were to offer Julian Edelman & Mark Ingram for Julio Jones THAT would be a fair trade because he'd be getting a LEGIT RB2 w/ a LEGIT WR2 w/ WR1 upside in return, not boom or bust trash that can't even stop your team from losing.

Other than that exception, trades should NEVER be vetoed unless it is Tom Brady for Cole Beasley or some lunacy. Or there's clear collusion between two teams. Like Ian said, it's all about how you view Murray. And it is a fact that he has not lived up to expectations 8 weeks into the season which gives us 5 more weeks left in our season in which TJ is still fighting for a playoff spot. If I wanted to trade Murray for Blount and the league vetoed, I'd drop out (I wouldn't make that trade tho Razz ). If I like Blount that much, who has the right to tell me no? You? You can't even steer your own sinking ship so don't tell me or anyone else how to trade. Your team has been an embarrassment for the last 3 years, you have little clue as to what you are doing as it is. You don't get to determine values for us. What if I had CJ Anderson & I wanted to trade him for Dion Lewis in the preseason but the league vetoed? I'd be pissed.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:52 pm

NO ONE is gonna give a RB & WR of that caliber for Julio Jones. Stop being ignorant to the value of RB's right now and in a 16 team league in general.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8163
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:56 pm

Man, stfu. You don't know what anyone is willing to give. Don't speak for us. You and CB are like the only one's who've tried to trade w/ him. I would have given him Ingram & TY had he wanted it, but I wouldn't have tried to mislead him on anything either Funny
Back to top Go down
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8163
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:59 pm

I'd probably even be willing to give him TY & Murray for Jones if he wanted to do it & I found another RB. But I think he should keep Jones.
Back to top Go down
Bad Hombre
TRU
TRU
avatar

Posts : 12011
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 20
Location : Pasco, WA

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:00 pm

I actually actively avoid trading with them at all tbh.
Back to top Go down
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:03 pm

Whatever, I'll avoid trading with them then. Apparently the only way to trade is to lose the trade or to rob TJ.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Bad Hombre
TRU
TRU
avatar

Posts : 12011
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 20
Location : Pasco, WA

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:06 pm

No, the only way to do a trade is to not rob people who don't watch football and to get someone who does to agree to a trade.
Back to top Go down
 

Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 Similar topics

-
» A Fair And Just Outcome
» McCanns: Madeleine McCann - Trade Mark No. 2456061?
» Is the new state pension plan fair?
» Army Trade Badges
» The Vanity Fair Article

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: Sports Zone :: Fantasy Football-