HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

You Can Now Delete Unwanted Games From Your Steam Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: You Can Now Delete Unwanted Games From Your Steam Library   Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:43 am

Valve will now allow users to delete games from their Steam library. Valve did not announce this feature publicly, but NeoGAF user Enter the Dragon Punch found the option on Steam's support page.

To delete a game, select "Help" from the menu bar of the Steam client, then "Steam Support." Click on "Games, Software, etc." to open up a list of your games and select the game you want to delete, then click "I want to permanently remove this game from my account." It'll ask you again to if you're sure, and if you are, click "I want to permanently remove this game from my account."

Valve notes that you should uninstall the game before removing the game from your library, or else you'll have to dig through the depths of your computer to delete the files.

You won't get a refund for deleting your game, so this option mostly makes sense for users who want to clear out games they're sure they'll never play, while others might not mind a super-sized library.

Steam still allows users to stash their unwanted games in a hidden folder, though games that are hidden are still available to play.

As for me, I'll be saying goodbye to John Deere: Drive Green. How did that get on there anyway?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: You Can Now Delete Unwanted Games From Your Steam Library   Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:00 pm

I don't see the point. All you really need to do is uninstall your game itchy head

TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: You Can Now Delete Unwanted Games From Your Steam Library   Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:09 pm

Wait...why the fuck would you want to permanently remove something you paid for? Indifferent
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: You Can Now Delete Unwanted Games From Your Steam Library   Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Yeah That It's so stupid WTF?!

You Can Now Delete Unwanted Games From Your Steam Library

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: Video Games-