Last Movie You Saw?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 2:17 am

VIViD (2011)

This was a terribly dull psychedelic horror film. I seriously don't understand how you make a story that's happening in someone's dreams and it make this dull. There's interesting moments in the film but they don't make it worth sitting though this. 2/10.

Holmes & Watson (2018)

This is another one of those dumb Will Ferrell films but with a whole lot less laughs than I normally get out of them. Jokes go on too long. There's no charm to this movie. This movie is like a decade late since the Robert Downey Jr. films came out. It's not the worst movie ever because I did laugh a few times. But there's WAY more misses than hits. I'm not even sad I saw the cut version where they took out scenes since I got to go though this film faster. 2/10.

Last Movie You Saw?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26