HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Next Assassin’s Creed to Launch in 2017, Watch_Dogs 2 Set For This Year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club

PostSubject: Next Assassin’s Creed to Launch in 2017, Watch_Dogs 2 Set For This Year   Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:01 am

http://411mania.com/games/next-assassins-creed-to-launch-in-2017-watch_dogs-2-set-for-this-year/

It appears that Ubisoft may not release the next Assassin’s Creed game until next year. Kotaku reports that the long-running franchise will not release its next installment until 2017 and will be set in ancient Egypt. The game is code-named “Empire” and will the first in a new biennial release strategy, as opposed to the yearly one that has been the case since 2009’s Assassin’s Creed II.

The site notes that instead of dropping a new Assassin’s Creed, their sources say that Ubisoft will release Watch_Dogs 2 in 2016. Ubisoft has yet to confirm the reports.

In the meantime, Assassin’s Creed fans will still have the film to look forward to for 2016. Starring Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard, it releases on December 21st.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Next Assassin’s Creed to Launch in 2017, Watch_Dogs 2 Set For This Year   Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:27 am

Good. I think I read on here they were planing on making several games a year. I guess that didn't work out for them.

Next Assassin’s Creed to Launch in 2017, Watch_Dogs 2 Set For This Year

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1