HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Abyss Says He Received an Offer to Work Against The Undertaker at WrestleMania

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club

PostSubject: Abyss Says He Received an Offer to Work Against The Undertaker at WrestleMania   Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:22 pm

– TNA star Abyss recently took part in a Reddit AMA session last month. Below are some highlights.

Abyss on turning down an offer to work against The Undertaker at WrestleMania: “Yes that’s true. I ended up staying with TNA and I’m so happy that I did. I have no regrets, I was an original member of TNA since the beginning and I couldn’t leave something I helped build from the ground up.”

Abyss on if he regrets the dangerous hardcore matches he’s worked in his career: “Good question and no I don’t. I don’t regret anything I have ever done for TNA, I’ve always enjoyed working here. I don’t regret them and I’d do them all over again if I could.”

Abyss on giving back Hulk Hogan’s Hall of Fame ring: “I gave it back to him; I had it during the time we did the storyline and afterwards I just gave it back to him.”
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Abyss Says He Received an Offer to Work Against The Undertaker at WrestleMania   Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:31 pm

Abyss clown

I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Abyss Says He Received an Offer to Work Against The Undertaker at WrestleMania   Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:04 am

Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

Abyss Says He Received an Offer to Work Against The Undertaker at WrestleMania

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1