HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club

PostSubject: Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties   Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:55 pm

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that there could be a class action lawsuit being planned over the WWE Network and royalties. Many former WWE talents have learned about the lawsuit and have shown interest in being involved. They claim that the WWE Network has taken the place of the home video market, which caused the revenue from DVDs and Blu-rays to drop. They think wrestlers should get revenue from the replacement.

The families of Doug Somers and Eddie Gilbert tried to get royalties from clips shown on regular WWE TV and failed. The Observer claims that this situation is different.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties   Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:46 pm

Fuuuuck. I hope that doesnt affect the Network, I love it.
Back to top Go down
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties   Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:22 pm

I don't believe that they'd be successful in suing WWE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties   

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Talent Could Be Preparing Lawsuit Over WWE Network And Royalties

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: World Wrestling Entertainment-