HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Sting Says He Still Wants to Face Undertaker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club

PostSubject: Sting Says He Still Wants to Face Undertaker   Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:40 pm

– Sting spoke with IGN for a new interview talking about WrestleMania 32 and his Hall of Fame induction. Some highlights are below:

On if he still wants to face The Undertaker: “Uh, yeah. I’ve been very outspoken about that. Still a dream of mine.”

On how his two pay-per-view matches went down: “Just fantastic. Awesome. Incredible. It was WrestleMania and Triple H. And a lot of fans, if I understand what you’re trying to say here, sort of feel ‘Are you kind of disappointed that you lost two times?’ No, I’m not. I look back and say ‘Wow, great opponent in Triple H. Biggest stage and platform of them all.’ You know, wrestling fans remember me wrestling there. I don’t think they’re walking away thinking it sucked because I should have won. Maybe for a minute. But more so they’ll remember that I was at WrestleMania. And then to have a world title match against Seth? Wow. I’ve been world champion many times, so it didn’t bother me.”

On rumors that he will be announcing his retirement: “That is one of those rumors floating around, yes. [laughs] TMZ put something out and, again, I still have a dream inside of me. And it’s not dead yet.”
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sting Says He Still Wants to Face Undertaker   Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:02 pm

I still want to see it. Fuck what anyone says. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

Sting Says He Still Wants to Face Undertaker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1