HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Logic in Pro Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17971
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:34 pm

So I'm a hipster because I don't like watching boring bullshit... I mean WWE Bruh......

Okay #FeelTheBern

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com Online
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6523
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:45 pm

No you are a hipster because you think becaue you think WWE is too flashy and main stream to be pro wrestling. You hate the fact that WWE is the biggest wrestling company because you don't like how cartoony it is and how flashy it is.

I watch what I watch because it entertains me. WWE Entertains me, TNA sometimes, Lucha Underground, heck I am even starting to get into Japanese wrestling scene because it entertains me. ROH doesn't entertain me. Jay Lethal puts me to sleep when he talks on the mic, ROH takes itself way to serious and is boring as hell to me. Does that make it shit? No because it isn't my taste.

So I will enjoy my mainstream wrestling because I like it and you can continue watching your indy wrestling company and continue feeling like you are more high and mighty because you watch ROH and look down upon the WWE.

____________________

Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
avatar

Posts : 8312
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25
Location : Arlington, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:45 pm

Watching ROH and not WWE doesn't make you a hipster. It means you enjoy a different company.

Now, calling wrestlers by their pre-WWE names when they've been in WWE for years, that's what makes Moose a hipster. :happy:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6523
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:52 pm

Giggity Gopher™ wrote:
Watching ROH and not WWE doesn't make you a hipster. It means you enjoy a different company.

Now, calling wrestlers by their pre-WWE names when they've been in WWE for years, that's what makes Moose a hipster. :happy:

Yeah you're right.

____________________

Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8530
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:56 pm

Jimin MarvinLuder wrote:
No you are a hipster because you think becaue you think WWE is too flashy and main stream to be pro wrestling. You hate the fact that WWE is the biggest wrestling company because you don't like how cartoony it is and how flashy it is.

I watch what I watch because it entertains me. WWE Entertains me, TNA sometimes, Lucha Underground, heck I am even starting to get into Japanese wrestling scene because it entertains me. ROH doesn't entertain me. Jay Lethal puts me to sleep when he talks on the mic, ROH takes itself way to serious and is boring as hell to me. Does that make it shit? No because it isn't my taste.

So I will enjoy my mainstream wrestling because I like it and you can continue watching your indy wrestling company and continue feeling like you are more high and mighty because you watch ROH and look down upon the WWE.
Man, it's basically the same thing Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6523
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:58 pm

Drächen Fx wrote:
Jimin MarvinLuder wrote:
No you are a hipster because you think becaue you think WWE is too flashy and main stream to be pro wrestling. You hate the fact that WWE is the biggest wrestling company because you don't like how cartoony it is and how flashy it is.

I watch what I watch because it entertains me. WWE Entertains me, TNA sometimes, Lucha Underground, heck I am even starting to get into Japanese wrestling scene because it entertains me. ROH doesn't entertain me. Jay Lethal puts me to sleep when he talks on the mic, ROH takes itself way to serious and is boring as hell to me. Does that make it shit? No because it isn't my taste.

So I will enjoy my mainstream wrestling because I like it and you can continue watching your indy wrestling company and continue feeling like you are more high and mighty because you watch ROH and look down upon the WWE.
Man, it's basically the same thing Bruh......

I'm sure BJW and DDT aren't like ROH

____________________

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17971
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:21 am

Yeah I look down on WWE. They're air programming that mostly not entertaining. Being the biggest or making the most money doesn't mean you have the best product. Coca Cola will probably always make more money than Jones Soda.

And fuck WWE for getting me into some stupid magazine scam after I spent $3,000 on their disappointing show. Sorry but I'm not the biggest fan.

And honestly you gotta be some kind of satomasscus if you watch RAW every week.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com Online
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17971
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:24 am

But what this topic is about logic in Pro Wrestling. It's there. Maybe not in WWE Land all the time but in any good product there's some kind of logic everything that's going on.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com Online
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World
avatar

Posts : 17244
Join date : 2013-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:21 pm

MooseNugget wrote:


And fuck WWE for getting me into some stupid magazine scam after I spent $3,000 on their disappointing show. Sorry but I'm not the biggest fan.

How'd you get scammed?
Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6523
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:36 pm

Just because you dislike them doesn't make them not a wrestling company.

and anyways back to the topic at hand. Just because a company doesn't follow logic doesn't mean they aren't good. If a company can be as cartoony as hell, which I don't see a issue with, and they can be entertaining so what if they don't follow logic. If ROH is following trying to be logical as they can be in the unlogical as pro wrestling itself, then good for them.

____________________

Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
avatar

Posts : 8312
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25
Location : Arlington, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:46 pm

Man, I'm a satomasscus? I have failed as a person. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6523
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:06 pm

go in the shame corner

____________________

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17971
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Yeah That Fail!

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com Online
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17971
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:35 pm

Jimin MarvinLuder wrote:
and anyways back to the topic at hand. Just because a company doesn't follow logic doesn't mean they aren't good. If a company can be as cartoony as hell, which I don't see a issue with, and they can be entertaining so what if they don't follow logic. If ROH is following trying to be logical as they can be in the unlogical as pro wrestling itself, then good for them.
Man your argument at the beginning was there wasn't any logic to pro wrestling at all Bruh......

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com Online
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6523
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:53 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Jimin MarvinLuder wrote:
and anyways back to the topic at hand. Just because a company doesn't follow logic doesn't mean they aren't good. If a company can be as cartoony as hell, which I don't see a issue with, and they can be entertaining so what if they don't follow logic. If ROH is following trying to be logical as they can be in the unlogical as pro wrestling itself, then good for them.
Man your argument at the beginning was there wasn't any logic to pro wrestling at all Bruh......

my argument is who cares about if there is logic or not because wrestling in itself isn't logical. if what they are showing is good then I don't care if it doesn't make sense or not. If that same company also wants to do something serious then they have all means to do it. Just Because TNA did the final Deletion doesn't mean they can't anything that is more serious...anything serious with the Hardy boys now would be hard to do...but when it comes to everyone else they can be serious with. They can have the final deletion one week and a few weeks later introduce that Grand championship. WWE can have the undead wizard come out and at the same time have the CWC going on on the network. If a company wants to be serious like ROH they can be, if they want to be over the top like chikara they can be, if they want to have scifi elements to the show like Lucha underground they can, but if they also want a blend of everything then they can if they can.

____________________

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17971
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:57 pm

You realize The Undertaker is the only gimmick they drew Bruh.......

It's like Repo Man or Papa Shango were bringing in the mega bucks.

There wasn't much logic to many of TNA's storylines and you can see where that got them.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com Online
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6523
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:07 pm

Did you forget guys like Kane? Warrior?

What drove people away from TNA imo was their treatment of home grown talent, favoring older guys over younger guys and their "Booking Logic" which is different then what is the logic of having a invading biker gang . It wasn't the aces & 8 faction that was the problem, it was the handling and booking of the aces and Eights. If it was full of younger indy guys, maybe ran by a establish Home grown guy and not made to look like goofs people wouldn't have minded the group. But since it was full of old guys, and the few younger guys that where either too green or left early and the group was made to look like a bunch of idiots, to me that what was the issue.

____________________

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17971
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Man did Kane ever mean anything after he debuted?

Ultimate Warrior was a failure as WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Both WWE and WCW thought they could bring him and that it would help them a lot. Yeah ratings went up for a bit but than the novelty of Warrior being around lost it's luster.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com Online
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17971
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:13 pm

And TNA's problem from the beginning was for whatever reason Jeff Jarrett liked Vince Russo. TNA fucked themselves from their very first show trying to be like late '90s WCW and ECW. The two promotions that just died the year before they started.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com Online
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6523
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:28 pm

Cause Russo is the only person who would book Double J as a World Champion.

Anyways if a Company can do something wacky and it is booked right, then it shouldn't matter if that wacky thing didn't make sense or not for being there.

Bray Wyatt would be a bigger star if he was booked right. The problem isn't that he is a cult leader, the problem is how they are handling him.
and speaking of the Wyatts, The compound was successful because it was made to look like a horror movie and it match the Wyatt family perfectly. People didn't care about the fact Bray literally try to kill Xavier at one point because how cool the compound segment was...it would have been even greater if it was what ended the feud.


____________________

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17971
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:44 am

Man this argument happened over The Impact Grand Championship and that title ended up not meaning shit anyway #FeelTheBern

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com Online
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17971
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Logic in Pro Wrestling   Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:23 am



Fail!

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com Online
 

Logic in Pro Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

 Similar topics

-
» Request Wrestling Banner

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: Pro Wrestling Universe + Wrestling Media-