HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

I think Reigns is losing sunday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: I think Reigns is losing sunday   Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:12 pm

Yeah he may have won tonight, but to me it is the last laugh thing. Whoever had the last laugh on the raw before a ppv normally loses that sunday. Tonight shows that Reigns can beat Rusev, but since I think Roman is still in the dog house with Vince his final punishment is going to be to put Rusev over at Summerslam...cleanly? Maybe...but I think Reigns is doing the job sunday as his final form of punishment and it will be back to business with Reigns after that.

Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing

PostSubject: Re: I think Reigns is losing sunday   Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:42 pm

Is Reigns really being "punished" tho? Last 2 RAWs in the main event...
Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: I think Reigns is losing sunday   Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:51 pm

Drächen Fx wrote:
Is Reigns really being "punished" tho? Last 2 RAWs in the main event...

they are still showing he is the guy they want, but he ate the pinfall at battleground, he lost cleanly to Finn Balor, and he could possibly have to put over Rusev at Summerslam. I mean it's more then what brock has gotten and he failed two drug tests.

Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites

PostSubject: Re: I think Reigns is losing sunday   Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:10 am

Is losing clean twice in important matches (one in which decided a champion and another was the beginning of a push for a new main roster talent) and having to put over a very talented man (who is also a defending champion) really punishment? Nobody called it a punishment when Cena lost cleanly to Owens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: I think Reigns is losing sunday   Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:19 am

Giggity Gopher™ wrote:
Is losing clean twice in important matches (one in which decided a champion and another was the beginning of a push for a new main roster talent) and having to put over a very talented man (who is also a defending champion) really punishment? Nobody called it a punishment when Cena lost cleanly to Owens.
well there is a difference  Cena probably wanted to put over Owens on his debut match and I am sure he probably wasn't forced to do it. If Cena wanted to beat Owens his first night he would have...but he didn't. Reigns was buried on the mic during the time he was gone. He was the one who ate the pin at battleground, he had to put over Finn and then put him over on the mic and now has to put over Rusev. They aren't going to be jobbing him out week after week after week because he is probably still the guy they want to be the face of the company. He is eating shit right now, but he isn't eating a big amount of it.

Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: I think Reigns is losing sunday   Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:29 am

it along the lines of being slap on the wrist of punishment. It's like "Ohh he's the top guy! But he failed the drug test! We will make a example of him without really making too much of a example because we still want him to be the guy!"

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: I think Reigns is losing sunday   Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:59 am

I don't know. I think it's more of Vince getting tired of losing money trying to push the guy.

Yes
Yes

PostSubject: Re: I think Reigns is losing sunday   Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:43 pm

They're pipping in cheers for him. Rusev was being cheered over him in the biggest mark city they have. They're going to have to release him. They crossed the point of no return.

Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: I think Reigns is losing sunday   Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:12 pm

I don't think they are pipping in cheers. Some are cheering, but Rusev has been so good lately that it over shadows that. I mean if cheers and boos meant anything Cena would have been released years ago. I think a heel turn would do him great after summerslam. Reigns is simple to book, a silent ass kicker. When he is that he is at his best. Throw in some sassyness which he has done every and now then and you got a pretty good heel.

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: I think Reigns is losing sunday   Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:37 pm

You can't tell when they pipe in cheers? It's so obvious sometimes Bruh......

TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: I think Reigns is losing sunday   Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:45 pm

Pipe in or not he is still getting reaction, you don't hear crickets when he is out there. It's the excuse they had for Cena for keeping him on top for so many years. Rather you like him or not he gets a reaction blah blah blah. If Fans start leaving during his matches then WWE will give up on him, but as long as they are staying around and getting reactions he'll be the top guy. WWE losing money on him? like I said before I don't think its the wrestlers anymore who sell the company its the company that sells the company. WWE may have low ratings right now but they are still making tons of money.

Back to top Go down

I think Reigns is losing sunday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1