HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 NXT Women's Title vacated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 18901
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: NXT Women's Title vacated   Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:18 pm

I guess it's Asuka's turn to be ruined by going to the main roster.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8712
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:18 pm

#FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smurf
Icon
avatar

Posts : 15404
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:23 pm

I've watched the last two NXT PPV's (or Takeovers or whatever) and truthfully, Asuka doesn't seem that great. I'm not excited to see her on the main roster.

I kinda like Peyton Royce & the other girl's characters and would rather see them on the main roster. Even maybe Ember Moon. Asuka's character is boring as shit and she just doesn't seem as good as advertised in her matches unless they just happened to not be good matches from her. Obviously I haven't seen her enough to truly judge. Thirsty Mofos

I can't wait to see the Street Prophets on the main roster YO (that's what I thought their name was until I found out it's Street Profits which isn't as good and that had me disappointed).

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com Online
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 18901
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Well you don't like Bryan Danielson so it's not like you're a good judge of wrestlers to begin with clown

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
avatar

Posts : 5032
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 23
Location : Where I Shouldn't Be

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:47 pm

Burdur only judges women by how much skin they show, anyway. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smurf
Icon
avatar

Posts : 15404
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:25 pm

You calling me a misogynist? clown

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com Online
Mr. Smurf
Icon
avatar

Posts : 15404
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:26 pm

@MooseNugget wrote:
Well you don't like Bryan Danielson so it's not like you're a good judge of wrestlers to begin with clown
There's another boring character and boring wrestler. Where am I wrong? clown

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com Online
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 18901
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:28 pm

When are you not wrong?

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
avatar

Posts : 5032
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 23
Location : Where I Shouldn't Be

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:30 pm

McClown Town wrote:
You calling me a misogynist? clown
Einstein
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes
avatar

Posts : 13700
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:37 am

Burdur only likes women's wrestlers that secretly have penises.

____________________

Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
avatar

Posts : 8613
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25
Location : Arlington, Texas

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:55 am

McClown Town wrote:
You calling me a misogynist? clown
Nah, the guy who was checking out the Mae Young Classic wrestlers to see if any of them are hot? No way that guy's misogynistic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg Online
Mr. Smurf
Icon
avatar

Posts : 15404
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:39 am

@Giggity Gopher wrote:
McClown Town wrote:
You calling me a misogynist? clown
Nah, the guy who was checking out the Mae Young Classic wrestlers to see if any of them are hot? No way that guy's misogynistic.
BRO WTF... what happens in the chat stays in the chat. You guys broke this code of honor after the trap incident too. CJ

But yeah, nothing misogynistic about that. Bruh...... Plus, WWE trained its fans to think that way when they used to only use their divas for bikini contests. clown

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com Online
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
avatar

Posts : 8613
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25
Location : Arlington, Texas

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:54 am

They trained their fans to think that way a decade ago and it was garbage.

Anyone who still expects/wants hot women in shitty matches because "yay boobs" shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion on women's wrestling.

But this isn't the only thing you shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion on. clown
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg Online
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8712
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:59 am

Burdur probably listens to Ryback's podcast clown
Back to top Go down
Suzuki-Gun
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6636
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:07 pm

It keeps her undefeated streak alive to carry over onto the main roster. Hopefully they don't kill it on a random episode of RAW because "RATINGS!" Or "YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN WWE!??!?!?"

____________________
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
avatar

Posts : 8613
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25
Location : Arlington, Texas

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:11 pm

Yeah, fuck anything big happening on a random show. Just go through the motions every week. Excitement can fuck off.

(I would like Asuka's undefeated streak ending to be a big deal, on a big show, but the idea that all big things ever should be saved for important shows is stupid to me.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg Online
Suzuki-Gun
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6636
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:17 pm

Something that has been built that long shouldn't just die off on a random fucking raw in the middle of NoOneGivesAfuck, USA. I don't remember saying no exciting things should happen on raw or smackdown, but whatever. But with Shit like Asuka streak should be saved. Cena vs Nakamura first match SHOULD HAVE BEEN saved. It's pretty much pissing away not only good build up, but money too. I rather have something paced out and have a satisfying ending, then...RANDOM LOL

____________________


Last edited by Suzuki-Gun on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suzuki-Gun
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6636
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:20 pm

Just because I want a few big things to be fucking saved for bigger shows  so they can fucking feel like a bigger show, doesn't mean I don't want exciting things to happen on RAW or Smackdown. There is a time and place for things to happen.

____________________
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
avatar

Posts : 8613
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25
Location : Arlington, Texas

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:25 pm

Something as big as Asuka's undefeated streak ending, I agree with. But stuff like Cena vs. Nak in their first match? I'd love to see more stuff like that happening on RAW or SD main events or at B shows. It elevates the shows and makes them seem far more important. Look at No Mercy, a B PPV is about to get the one-on-one showdown between Braun and Lesnar, plus Cena/Reigns. It feels like such a bigger show than it normally would be.

There's plenty of huge shit that can be done at huge shows. Not everything big needs to be saved for them. Sometimes, big things can happen on a B PPV or even a RAW or SD, because then people can be more excited to tune in for those kinds of shows, knowing that maybe they'll get something big instead of just tuning in for the usual shit that they know they'll likely just bitch about online.

This is why I miss being a wrestling fan when I was younger. People would get excited as fuck for big things happening on small shows. Now, people will complain about the shows being shit and then complain when big things are "wasted" on then. Wrestling fans have just gotten so cancerous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg Online
Suzuki-Gun
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6636
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:30 pm

Oh fucking sorry I like to see thing timed and paced with good story telling. Raw and Smackdown being used to build up enticement for the big matches at PPVs/ Takeover. Sorry it is so cancerous to you.

____________________
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
avatar

Posts : 8613
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25
Location : Arlington, Texas

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:37 pm

That's not cancerous. Bitching about everything is cancerous. And that was regarding wrestling fans as a whole, not just you.

I'm not against stuff being built up for bigger moments on bigger shows. What I'm against is the idea that WWE can't have something huge on a normal show. Like I said, there are many things they can do that would be huge on bigger shows. Plenty of WrestleMania/Summerslam-esque stuff that they can build to for those. There's no reason they shouldn't be able to use some huge things like that on smaller shows. I've never heard people bitch about getting something great for free before.

WrestleMania and SummerSlam and all those big shows won't be ruined because WWE has Shinsuke vs. Cena on RAW. Shinsuke vs. Cena in their first match didn't need to be saved for something huge. It made a regular show into something big and was something people should've got excited for instead of just complaining. But it's 2017, if you can't find something to bitch at for everything that happens in WWE, then something's wrong with you.

And before anyone tries to say I love everything WWE does, stop. WWE does shit I hate and they do shit I love. I just try to focus on the things I enjoy or think about whether I should like or dislike something before throwing a fit about it online, like many wrestling fans do these days. I want to enjoy the industry, not myself dislike it because I can only focus on the garbage things that happen. But I will be vocal about something shitty that happens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg Online
Suzuki-Gun
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6636
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:46 pm

god forbid someone discusses something negative they don't like on a discussion website. I bitch about things because I know they can do it better, but they just decide to go down the lazy route with their on the fly booking and it pisses me off. Sorry I can't just be overly positive about something I don't like.

With Nakamura vs Cena, I hated the fact they wasted their match on a smackdown because I feel like They FUCKING DESERVED a bigger show to have their first encounter. they Deserve to have all the time they need to put on something fucking epic. Yes their match on Smackdown was good, not going to deny that. But they fucking wasted weeks of good tv they could have used to build up the encounter. And I feel that it was really fucking wasted because something that huge was just used as build up to a fucking Jinder Mahal match of all fucking things.

____________________
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
avatar

Posts : 8613
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25
Location : Arlington, Texas

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:57 pm

You get way too heated over these kinds of discussions while I'm just trying to have a back and forth about something. You don't need to get pissed and start acting like I'm trying to shit on you or something, every time I disagree with something you say. That's the kinda shit that made me hate older XWA, people being unable to just have civilized debates or discussions about stuff. Just being like "OH WELL FUCKING SORRY" and "GOD FORBID I DON'T THINK LIKE YOU" just makes me wanna post less.

I disagree with your thoughts on this and I've explained why, so there's not really anything left for me to say on this matter. I do hope Asuka's streak ending does get a big moment on a big show, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg Online
Suzuki-Gun
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6636
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:03 pm

I'm sorry, yeah I get too heated with these kind of things. Really I get really defensive because more often then not I feel like it always comes down to someone trying to shit on me when it comes to these topics. I lose my cool too easily and for that I am sorry. I got cross because  

"Yeah, fuck anything big happening on a random show. Just go through the motions every week. Excitement can fuck off."

Felt like a very snarky comment and that is what set me off. Because Exciting things can happen on raw and smackdown, but there is a time and place for those things to happen. I feel like Nakamura vs Cena wasn't one of those things.

again I apologize for getting too heated.

____________________
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8712
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: NXT Women's Title vacated   Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:15 pm

The thing about having Cena vs. Nakamura on free TV is that it really didn't do anything for the ratings that week either. Smackdown's viewership only increased by 32k that week.
Back to top Go down
 

NXT Women's Title vacated

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» SASK-L-I/MG Brass shoulder title wanted
» Two women 'caught trying to smuggle dead relative on to passenger jet at Liverpool airport'
» Shocking Video: Muslim Women In Egypt Drinking Camel Urine For Good Health On Advice From Sharia Doctor
» RUSSIAN WOMEN SELL THEIR HAIR
» Enews 15 most notorious women

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: World Wrestling Entertainment-