HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

PS5 May Have Less Teraflops Than The Xbox Series X

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PS5 May Have Less Teraflops Than The Xbox Series X Empty
PostSubject: PS5 May Have Less Teraflops Than The Xbox Series X   PS5 May Have Less Teraflops Than The Xbox Series X EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 8:12 pm

Both Rich and RGT85 agree that a system's power doesn't matter but the reality is the game libraries are what's going to be important. I mostly agree but I do remember at the end of The Wii's lifespan that games were looking bad compared that what were on the other consoles. And The Wii U was a joke to everyone else. The Switch is doing great now but how long is it going to be before its games look dated too?

Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

PS5 May Have Less Teraflops Than The Xbox Series X Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS5 May Have Less Teraflops Than The Xbox Series X   PS5 May Have Less Teraflops Than The Xbox Series X EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 9:15 pm

Nintendo has been behind for a while when it comes to power. PlayStation and Xbox have always been close enough that most people would never be able to tell the difference unless they looked at it side-by-side. I won't be getting the Xbox Series X and that's simply because Microsoft is releasing every exclusive game on PC in addition to Xbox, now, and with the PC I have, I don't have much of a reason to get the next Xbox. There are things I prefer about the Xbox One over the PS4, and I don't doubt it'll be the same for the Xbox Series X, but there are games I'll only be able to play on PS5 and anything that I can play on Xbox, I'd rather play on PC.

PS5 May Have Less Teraflops Than The Xbox Series X

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: Video Games-