HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead Series Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 10:26 am

Oh, you're definitely behind an issue then. Razz Just wait until you see what happens with 'A New Beginning'
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: The Walking Dead: Episode 4 releasing in July   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:27 pm

The Walking Dead: Season Two - Episode Four is expected to launch later this month, according to Telltale Games.

In a post on Twitter, Telltale PR Job J Stauffer said that the firm should have more news in the coming weeks.

Job J Stauffer @jobjstauffer
Follow
Walking Dead fans, thanks so much for your patience! We're expecting Ep 204 to arrive this month and should have news in the coming weeks.

The previous episode, titled 'In Harms Way', made its debut in May.

Individual episodes are available for £3.99, or can be purchased as part of The Walking Dead season pass.

The second season is in development for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Mac, iOS and PlayStation Vita.

The first season of The Walking Dead was named Digital Spy's Game of the Year 2012.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: The Walking Dead season 5 trailer    The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:06 am

omg omg omg omg omg panic

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Telltale's The Walking Dead will return for a third season   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:38 am

Telltale Games' The Walking Dead video game series will return for a third season.

The news was confirmed by Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman and Telltale president Kevin Bruner at Comic-Con (via IGN).

Plot details, returning characters, platform information and launch dates are yet to be confirmed.

The new series is unlikely to launch until 2015, however, as Telltale is yet to conclude The Walking Dead's second season.

The company recently launched the fourth and penultimate episode in the series, and has just concluded work on The Wolf Among Us.

The firm is also working on an episodic Game of Thrones adventure, as well as Tales from the Borderlands.

The first season of The Walking Dead was named Digital Spy's Game of the Year in 2012.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: HOLY SHIT THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 TRAILER    The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:41 pm

Looks freakin' awesome. nervous
Back to top Go down
Damn Sam
Icon
Damn Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:05 pm

Nice YO

That was pretty long & detailed though, seems like they summarized the whole season. Funny

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:20 am

^ You never know, it might've been just a summary of half the season. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:54 am

http://www.wrestlefanatics.com/t14566-the-walking-dead-season-5-trailer

Mad as hell

^^ I thought the same thing with last years trailer. But then when I watched the season and looked back at the trailer, I realized they didn't really spoil anything or put much important scenes in the trailer.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:31 am

^ My bad Funny I wanted to this in the Entertainment section so I didn't see your post on here.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:06 am

I'm glad to hear it. It's too bad that it won't be out next year but it certainly shouldn't be rushed.

I loved Telltale's games since Sam & Max Save The World.

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:01 am

Do any of you guys think someone major is going to die? Like, very major. I feel like one of the main girls is gonna die. Maybe Maggie. nervous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 pm

It's hard to say. At this point in the comics,
Comic Spoiler:

, but that character isn't around in the show, so I don't know if they'll do that with another character, perhaps Beth or Daryl since they aren't in the comics or someone who was already dead at this point in the comics. There's always the possibility that they fill it in with someone who is to shake things up or go an entirely different route (which seems possible as it looked like Gareth joins them in the trailer).

For me, the bigger question is how this season will progress and how closely it will stay to the comics. If they haven't reach the next big location from the comics by season's end, I'm going to be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:34 pm

^ They already killed off Dale by the end of the second season. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:04 pm

Yeah, he got a early departure because he requested it, thanks to a problem he had with the producers. At least we didn't have to see it come to the point where 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:51 pm

No fucking way. OMG!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:28 pm

Yep. Happened in the comics and was planned for the show
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Carson
Jobber
Nicholas Carson

PostSubject: Walking Dead Season 5 Predictions Thread   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:11 pm

Place any death predictions or story arc predictions here. I have watched the season 5 trailer a few times and here is what I can gather, piece by piece. If you noticed anything in the trailer, posts here.

At 0:34-037 it appears that Bob is dead. He doesn't appear to be moving. His eyes are shut, but peacefully shut, not scrunched shut as if afraid of some type of punishment (which would indicate he is still alive). It also appears that Gareth's fingers, which are wrapped behind Bob's head, have traces of blood on them. That could easily be from a previous person he killed, but could also be some of Bob's blood. Then again it may not be blood at all.

At 1:05 Rick's group is at a church, but it does not show Gareth or anyone from his group with them, which means I agree with several on here about there being some clever editing done on AMC's part to trick us.

At one point we see Carol behind some bushes disguised as as a walker, then we see a blurred version of a walker herd heading somewhere, presumably Terminus. I think Carol is going to go stealth mode and fake like she is a walker and sneak in or at least draw the massive heard into Terminus in a bid to free Rick and them.

At 1:54-1:56 It seems like there is some dissension between Abraham and Rick. It looks like Abe is wanting to haul ass to Washington, but Rick tells him they aren't leaving without the rest of the group. I think Gareth has captured a few of the group at this point and Rick wants to go after them.

At 1:58 Sasha is telling someone "You show up and now three of us are gone"... I think she is talking to Father Gabriel. This also reaffirms what I said earlier about the Rick and Abe confrontation. She says "where are our people" again at 2;12. Looks like Father Gabriel.

At 2;23 Rick's massacre of the 5 guys, presumably Terminus guys, I think this is a situation where Rick was hidden or at least sneaked up on them, or possibly lured them in a trap. I think those guys were Gareth's probably hunting Rick.

Aside from the early parts of the trailer, it seems like Gareth is on the move away from Terminus. You rarely see him with more than one or two other guys around him. The few scenes we see of the massive walker herd coming through shows mostly Rick's group fighting them off. Several times when Gareth is talking, the camera doesn't show who he is talking to. They are wanting us to think he is talking to Rick's group, but I think he could possibly be talking to the members of Rick's group that he has captured on the go.

My death predictions for this season. Bob and Glenn. Maybe one more. They've said there will be a major character death this season. Steven Yuen, the guy who plays Glenn was seen leaving set after filming all day in a closed setting, and he had bags packed and was giving everyone (cast members, crew, everyone) hugs and it seemed like a very emotional farewell. That could also be clever misinformation too though, so meh.

The hardest part to figure out is the Beth thing. I can only assume it is a forerunner/tie in to the saviors/Negan for season 6?

Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:22 pm

Wow you really narrowed the trailer down. Funny

I really think the major death is going to be a main female character like Maggie, maybe. Or I could actually see Glenn dying off in a way, but not because Steven Yeun is leaving the show (if that is even true), but they're just going to kill the character off on their own, maybe.

I actually want to see how Abraham and Rick's group collision is going to workout, and if they get everything and everyone together to head to D.C., that'd be really cool.

This season looks far better than the past couple of seasons, I think it's because they've got most of their character development done in the second-half of the fourth season, and now it's going back to action-packed. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Walking Dead Creator Says Daryl Could Be Gay   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:55 am

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/15/the-walking-dead-robert-kirkman-says-daryl-dixon-could-be-gay

While The Walking Dead fans have long-speculated on the sexuality of Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) and his potential romance with both Carol and Beth, creator Robert Kirkman has now presented us with another possible option: Could Daryl be gay?

n the letters section of The Walking Dead #130 (via Comicbook.com), Kirkman is asked about the comic book series-only character Jesus, who -- just like Daryl -- is a badass, but unlike Daryl and his ambiguous sexually, has been explicitly confirmed as gay.

Comparing Jesus in the comic series to Daryl on the show, the reader posits the question as to whether or not Daryl could also be gay, to which Kirkman replies:

"All I can say is that it’s been discussed. We have very specific ideas about Daryl’s sexuality (or the seeming lack thereof), and if there’s ever a quiet period in the show where he’s not consistently distracted by crossbowing… we’ll tackle it in the show.”

Kirkman was also asked if AMC would be okay with Daryl being gay, and confirmed, "For the record, they absolutely would."
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:18 am

This is so gay Thirsty Mofos 

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:40 pm

The fuck.. Indifferent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Jesus and Daryl are nothing alike, why would people start comparing them?

I really hope they do have Daryl be gay though. The tears of a million fangirls will flood the streets!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Yeah That Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: ***Spoilers*** The end of The Walking Dead Season Two   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:43 am

I can't be the only person that thought everything went to shit Funny

Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:54 pm

Which ending did you go with? Did you shoot Kenny? I didn't.

The Walking Dead Series Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: Entertainment World-