The Walking Dead Series Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:38 pm

Everyone should have Beth on their lists, she's too cute to not be.
Back to top Go down
Damn Sam
Icon
Damn Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:54 am

Truuuuu

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:08 pm

The Rock wrote:
Everyone should have Beth on their lists, she's too cute to not be.

Beth would be on my list if I watched it on mute..
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:50 pm

Beth and Darly make a cute couple and I fully endorse this. Carol is cool too, I like her more than Beth, but Daryl and Beth are just SEXXXXSAY together.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:01 am

Do any of you guys think someone major is going to die? Like, very major. I feel like one of the main girls is gonna die. Maybe Maggie. nervous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 pm

It's hard to say. At this point in the comics,
Comic Spoiler:

, but that character isn't around in the show, so I don't know if they'll do that with another character, perhaps Beth or Daryl since they aren't in the comics or someone who was already dead at this point in the comics. There's always the possibility that they fill it in with someone who is to shake things up or go an entirely different route (which seems possible as it looked like Gareth joins them in the trailer).

For me, the bigger question is how this season will progress and how closely it will stay to the comics. If they haven't reach the next big location from the comics by season's end, I'm going to be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:34 pm

^ They already killed off Dale by the end of the second season. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:04 pm

Yeah, he got a early departure because he requested it, thanks to a problem he had with the producers. At least we didn't have to see it come to the point where 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:51 pm

No fucking way. OMG!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:28 pm

Yep. Happened in the comics and was planned for the show
Back to top Go down
Damn Sam
Icon
Damn Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:11 pm

Couple days away YO

Damn Sam
Icon
Damn Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:18 pm

Oh yeah forgot to mention, that season premiere was HYPE. YO

Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Butcher... or cattle.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Really enjoyed the first episode. clap
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:41 pm

Can someone explain to me why the black guy is/was being a bitch, the black guy who seems to always survive with his own bare hands. I'm pretty sure he's been surrounded at least twice now and still came out on top.

I must have missed that whole story, apart from kiddie executions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:03 am

Tyreese will kill zombies, but he won't kill a person (which is pretty fucking ironic since he kills a person almost as soon as they meet him in the comics)
Back to top Go down
Damn Sam
Icon
Damn Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:24 pm

This season has already been damn good so far. I liked this episode probably even more than the first one, and I can't wait for the third episode. YO

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:06 pm

watching it rn cuz I missed it earlier, looks good so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Ah, that glorious ending. I can't wait to see the look on their face when they find out
Episode 3 Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Damn Sam
Icon
Damn Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:24 pm

^ That was pretty funny. Funny

That last episode was crazy. If the show can keep up this momentum and action in the storyline, it will be the best season of TWD for sure. Loving it so far. clap

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Yeah, they're saying it will be true to the comics, so it should be really interesting, although that likely means things are about to calm down quite a bit and take a new direction. I have no idea what is going on with the Daryl-Carol-Beth shit though, none of that was in there..
Back to top Go down
Damn Sam
Icon
Damn Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:18 pm

I'm glad I haven't read the comics tbh. Part of what I love is I have no clue what's going to happen next this season. It's just been crazy. Tonight was another solid episode (slower than the first 3 but still solid nonetheless). Based on the preview, next episode seems like it'll slow down a bit more with Abraham's group but I'm still looking forward to it.

Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:12 pm

I like Carol and Darryl, but I found that latest episode quite dull. Not sure I needed to see "how they got there," as it was enough to just know that they'd gotten there. Maybe if they'd shared it out with another group's story (Rick's probably, as we've just had an episode dedicated to Sheamus from WWE and friends), and cut it down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Damn Sam
Icon
Damn Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:56 pm

I liked it tbh but agreed with the last part. Didn't need to be just them two in an episode.

Damn Sam
Icon
Damn Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion   The Walking Dead Series Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:57 pm

Epic first half of this season with a really great ending for the midseason. Obey our master! Can't wait for February. Oh the DRAMA

The Walking Dead Series Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next