HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Konnan Slams TNA – Calls Dixie Carter The Worst Thing on TV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club

PostSubject: Konnan Slams TNA – Calls Dixie Carter The Worst Thing on TV    Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Konnan recently spoke about TNA and Dixie Carter. Here are the highlights…

"[TNA] would still be number two even if there was no WWE. That f—ing show really sucks. You should see it now, they have the owner, Dixie Carter, and some j-ckoff [named] Potato Spuds or whatever his name is. They are like the worst thing on TV since the Aces & 8's."

Credit: The Joe Cronin Show via wrestlezone.com

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/316073/Konnan-Slams-TNA-%E2%80%93-Calls-Dixie-Carter-The-Worst-Thing-on-TV.htm#gjjB11plD7uikXTU.99
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing

PostSubject: Re: Konnan Slams TNA – Calls Dixie Carter The Worst Thing on TV    Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:27 pm

"[TNA] would still be number two even if there was no WWE. That f—ing show really sucks."

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Zanon
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Konnan Slams TNA – Calls Dixie Carter The Worst Thing on TV    Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:30 pm

I don't think Rockstar Spud is "that" bad. Although they could put him to work. He's a nice performer.
As for the rest: true story.
Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Konnan Slams TNA – Calls Dixie Carter The Worst Thing on TV    Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:48 pm

Konnan still has a grudge tho. But anyways Rockstar Spud is fucking entertaining as hell. Dixie...yeah I agree with him on that. But Spud rocks.

I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Konnan Slams TNA – Calls Dixie Carter The Worst Thing on TV    Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Konnan's cool, but it's all about Chessman. walk
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: Konnan Slams TNA – Calls Dixie Carter The Worst Thing on TV    Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:26 am

Konnan is still just a bitter fuck. He was shit all round tbh...all I ever remember him doing was that stupid rolling clothesline and then yelling "VIVA LA RAVA!" all his career. Really entertaining...

Rockstar Spud is hilarious, though. He's actually turned to his role very naturally on camera in the short period he's been there.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Konnan Slams TNA – Calls Dixie Carter The Worst Thing on TV    Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:23 pm

Chilly TJ on Sundays

Konnan Slams TNA – Calls Dixie Carter The Worst Thing on TV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1